I am all sorts of shocked and all sorts of pleased to learn (and accept) the Versatile Blogger Award Nomination given me by the AWESOME blogger http://thebelmontrooster.wordpress.com/. It is such a shock and an honor because the Sho’ Nuff Sistuh’s Guide is my very first attempt at blogging and has been a challenge on many fronts.
The WordPress Blog titled Versatile Blogger instructions (http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com) state:
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thanking The Belmont Rooster:
I am an ardent fan of the The Belmont Rooster. If you have not checked out his site, you will be amazed by the breadth of sheer gardening data accumulated there, in easily navigated, easy-to-read, easy-to-digest format. You can’t learn about things gardening more easily on any blog I’ve encountered. Sho’ Nuff Sistuh sez, “check him out.”
WordPress Bloggers of Uncommon Excellence:
7 Random Things About Myself:
1) I am a university educator
2) I speak and read Japanese
3) I am painfully, painfully shy
4) I am a native mid-westerner
5) GO BUCKS!
6) Worst Housekeeper Ever. ‘Nuff Said.
7) I can keep my friends’ secrets forever, but not my own secrets.